Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thanks to Teachers Pets for Helping Spread the Fire Safety Message!

Thank you to Daisy and her mom, April, for the pawsome picture!



Daisy, I have to tell you that you have a really cool name! When Firefighter Dayna adopted me, my name was "Daisy." I love that name and am so excited to have you as a friend!

You mom has the coolest blog ("
The Teachers Pets"). Boy, Daisy, do you and your mom April ever have a ton of cool friends!

I really appreciate you sharing the word about my fire safety give-away on your blog. You rock!

Can't wait to see your pictures! Click HERE to learn more about how to submit your photo!




1 comment:

the teacher's pets said...

Woof! Woof! Thank you, Sparkles and Miss Dayna, furr showing my picture to your bloggie furriends! My mom says that I should use my 15 seconds of fame as best as pawsible so that's why I am thanking you immediately! Many of my blogger furriends have pawmissed to send pictures to you and I hope they follow through beclaws I have a lot of photogenic furriends, that's furr sure!
Love,
Daisy the Coonhound