Sunday, November 7, 2010

Winner of the Latest Guessing Contest!

Congratulations to Lynne Linger and her two dals, Delainey and Sparky (Delainey is on the left, Lynne in the middle and Sparky on the right), for winning our latest guessing contest!



The contest was very simple. People had to guess how many pictures that they thought I would take when I went to pick up Siren. Lynne was right on the money and won a autographed and "pawtographed" copy of Sparkles the Fire Safety Dog and a combination Smoke / CO alarm from our friends at First Alert!

I was so busy with my new little guy that day, that I hardly took any pictures! Lynne commented on her note to us, "I was very excited to win your contest (guessing how many pictures you would take the weekend you brought Siren home) and I thank you for the nice prizes! I've been watching Siren grow on Facebook and you're doing a great job with him. Good luck with him, Tango and your fire safety program!"


Thanks, Lynne, and congratulations!

No comments: