Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Two~ Trip to BlogPaws

Today we left Omaha, Nebraska to continue our trek to Salt Lake City. It was a really interesting trip!

On Interstate 80, we saw the Great Platte River Road Archway Monument around, Kearney, Nebraska. It was so cool!


See my nice collection of bugs on the windshield? BOL

It was really hot on the western side of Nebraska. Check out what the temperature in the SpotMobile said that it was!

Firefighter Dayna found this fortune in her fortune cookie in North Platte, Nebraska and she gave it to me! I wonder what kind of bold and dashing adventure that I will have? BlogPaws! I am sooo excited!

We then drove all the way to Cheyenne, Wyoming! Whew, what a long day! We saw this beautiful sunset along the way! Firefighter Dayna said that it was one of the most beautiful sunsets that she had ever seen!





At the end of Day Two, I am tired! Night everyone!

 


No comments: