Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Picture from Puddles!


The pictures are still coming in!

Recently, Firefighter Dayna asked my friends on Facebook to take a picture of their four-legged friend or child with the cover of the July issue of Cesar's Way Magazine (or the article about me). These entries go into a drawing to win some very special items to help keep you and your family safe! Woof!

Today I received a picture from Puddles! Isn't Puddles a gorgeous dachshund?


I can't wait to see your pictures! Click HERE to learn more about how to submit your photo!

1 comment:

the teacher's pets said...

I do love the picture of Puddles! I think you know that I am one of Puddle's bloggy buddies and I sent her the magazine so she could enter the contest lickety split! I hope she wowed you with her beauty and star appeal!
Woofs...Daisy the Coonhound